Excellence in Logo Design
Concept, layout overall design and graphics used in the message and feeling communicated to the target market; application of logo to attract target market.
The 2018 Awards of Excellence pertain to projects launched or ongoing in the 2017 calendar year. However, the project does not have to remain on the market at the time that the Awards package submissions are due. Builders, professionals, suppliers, manufacturers, trade contractors and any other DRHBA member are eligible to submit applications for the Awards of Excellence pursuant to the following eligibility requirements:
- The applicant must be a member in good standing of the DRHBA as of December 31, 2017 in order to submit an application.
- The applicant must be a member in good standing of the DRHBA on the night of the Awards of Excellence in order to receive an award.
- All entries must be for projects active between January 1 and December 31, 2017.
- All projects must be located in the Durham Region.
1. Description of project
Maximum of 5 images showing the logo in use in various applications such as signs, media, marketing materials, etc.
3. Project Name
6. Postal Code
7. Date the project opened for sale
8. Who helped you?
Specify person and/or company (must be a DRHBA member company).