Excellence in New Homes Sales Office – Small Volume
Introduced in 2007, these awards recognize two separate builders based on volume of units produced. Small Volume builders will produce an annual unit volume of 60 units or less. Large Volume builders will produce an annual unit volume of 61 or more.
The 2018 Awards of Excellence pertain to projects launched or ongoing in the 2017 calendar year. However, the project does not have to remain on the market at the time that the Awards package submissions are due. Builders, professionals, suppliers, manufacturers, trade contractors and any other DRHBA member are eligible to submit applications for the Awards of Excellence pursuant to the following eligibility requirements:
- The applicant must be a member in good standing of the DRHBA as of December 31, 2017 in order to submit an application.
- The applicant must be a member in good standing of the DRHBA on the night of the Awards of Excellence in order to receive an award.
- All entries must be for projects active between January 1 and December 31, 2017.
- All projects must be located in the Durham Region.
Judges will be visiting your site on Wednesday, March 21 between 9 am and 5 pm;
make sure someone is there.
Closer to the date we will give you a more specific time slot.
1. Description of project
Total of 10 photographs showing different interior and exterior of sales office.
3. Project Name
6. Postal Code
7. Date the project opened for sale
8. Who helped you?
Specify person and/or company (must be a DRHBA member company).
9. Supplementary Information Form
Complete the Supplementary Information Form, and upload as a PDF document.
10. Link to video (optional):
You may add a link to a video you have uploaded to YouTube or Vimeo to showcase your product.