Salesperson of the Year
This is awarded to an individual who excelled in performance and professionalism and made a meaningful contribution to the performance of the organization as a whole. Exemplary sales success, personal conduct, civic activity and industry involvement are critical aspects of consideration.
The 2018 Awards of Excellence pertain to projects launched or ongoing in the 2017 calendar year. However, the project does not have to remain on the market at the time that the Awards package submissions are due. Builders, professionals, suppliers, manufacturers, trade contractors and any other DRHBA member are eligible to submit applications for the Awards of Excellence pursuant to the following eligibility requirements:
- The applicant must be a member in good standing of the DRHBA as of December 31, 2017 in order to submit an application.
- The applicant must be a member in good standing of the DRHBA on the night of the Awards of Excellence in order to receive an award.
- All entries must be for projects active between January 1 and December 31, 2017.
- All projects must be located in the Durham Region.
1. Description of individual
2 photographs showing the individual who has been nominated.
3. Link to video (optional):
You may add a link to a video you have uploaded to YouTube or Vimeo.