Product of the Year
New product trends, technical competence, quality of workmanship, price competitiveness, innovative, addresses market need, overall appeal.
The written submission should outline why you believe your product is deserving of the 2017 Product of the Year Award.
This category can only be entered by Non-Builder members.
The 2018 Awards of Excellence pertain to projects launched or ongoing in the 2017 calendar year. However, the project does not have to remain on the market at the time that the Awards package submissions are due. Builders, professionals, suppliers, manufacturers, trade contractors and any other DRHBA member are eligible to submit applications for the Awards of Excellence pursuant to the following eligibility requirements:
- The applicant must be a member in good standing of the DRHBA as of December 31, 2017 in order to submit an application.
- The applicant must be a member in good standing of the DRHBA on the night of the Awards of Excellence in order to receive an award.
- All entries must be for projects active between January 1 and December 31, 2017.
- All projects must be located in the Durham Region.
1. Description of product
Maximum of 5 photographs of product / logo.
3. Copy of product brochure / literature (PDFs)
4. Link to video (optional):
You may add a link to a video you have uploaded to YouTube or Vimeo.