The 2018 Award of Excellence for Corporate Citizenship will recognize a member company that has gone above and beyond to support their local community. The winning company will have a track record of helping local charities and organizations, will have strong ties in the community and of being proactive in helping their employees achieve a healthy work/life balance.
Builders, professionals, suppliers, manufacturers, trade contractors and any other DRHBA member are eligible to submit applications for the Awards of Excellence pursuant to the following eligibility requirements:
- The applicant must be a member in good standing of the DRHBA as of December 31, 2017 in order to submit an application.
- The applicant must be a member in good standing of the DRHBA on the night of the Awards of Excellence in order to receive an award.
- All entries must be for members who have been active in the community between January 1 and December 31, 2017.
- All community support must be within the Durham Region.
1. Description of community involvement (volunteer hours, projects, etc.):
2. Description of charitable giving:
3. Description of partnerships with local charities and non-profit organizations:
4. Description of how your business promotes work/life balance:
5. Other information (awards won, community recognition, etc.):
6. Link to video (optional):
You may add a link to a video you have uploaded to YouTube or Vimeo.