Excellence in Green Renovation
This award highlights the Renovation Company that raises the bar for the rest of the industry through its leadership in improving the environmental, energy efficiency and overall technical image of the industry. This award will be given to the company that is pushing the limits to help the plant.
- Consumer education:
- Provide examples of information you provide to purchasers and/or marketing information to attract people to you.
- Environmentally friendly building designs and techniques:
- Provide photographs of projects you have completed demonstrating your company’s dedication to ‘Greening’ the home building industry.
- Leadership in advancing green building awareness:
- Within the residential construction industry, what committees, Boards or agencies does your company participate on to improve green building awareness? Provide written examples or company ‘resume’.
- Leading-edge waste management strategies:
- What does your company do to reduce, reuse or recycle over and above regulation?
- Community service:
- Provide written details of involvement or enhancement in making your communities environmentally friendly.
- Support of industry
- Raising the awareness of the industry, promotion of the association, volunteer participation. Provide written details/examples.
The 2018 Awards of Excellence pertain to projects launched or ongoing in the 2017 calendar year. However, the project does not have to remain on the market at the time that the Awards package submissions are due. Builders, professionals, suppliers, manufacturers, trade contractors and any other DRHBA member are eligible to submit applications for the Awards of Excellence pursuant to the following eligibility requirements:
- The applicant must be a member in good standing of the DRHBA as of December 31, 2017 in order to submit an application.
- The applicant must be a member in good standing of the DRHBA on the night of the Awards of Excellence in order to receive an award.
- All entries must be for projects active between January 1 and December 31, 2017.
- All projects must be located in the Durham Region.
1. Description of project
Maximum of 10 photographs showing various community aspects including architectural design. Please provide at least one before picture and title it "Before".
3. Who helped you?
Specify person and/or company (must be a DRHBA member company).
4. Link to video (optional):
You may add a link to a video you have uploaded to YouTube or Vimeo to showcase your product.