The 2022 Awards of Excellence pertain to projects launched or ongoing in the 2021 calendar year. However, the project does not have to remain on the market at the time that the Awards package submissions are due. Builders, professionals, suppliers, manufacturers, trade contractors and any other DRHBA member are eligible to submit applications for the Awards of Excellence pursuant to the following eligibility requirements:
1. The applicant must be a member in good standing of the DRHBA as of December 31, 2021 in order to submit an application.
2. The applicant must be a member in good standing of the DRHBA on the night of the Awards of Excellence in order to receive an award.
3. All entries must be for projects active between January 1 and December 31, 2021.
4. All projects must be located in the Durham Region.
- Description of project - Maximum 500 Words
showing before and after (jpg, jpeg, gif, png)
- Clean copy of floor plan (PDF)
- Project Name
- Date the project was started and completed
- Who helped you?
Specify person and/or company (must be a DRHBA member company).
- Link to video (optional):
You may add a link to a video you have uploaded to YouTube or Vimeo to showcase your product.
|Use of material||20.0%|
|Creative use of space||20.0%|