The Award of Excellence for Corporate Citizenship will recognize a member company that has gone above and beyond to support their local community. The winning company will have a track record of helping local charities and organizations, will have strong ties in the community and of being proactive in helping their employees achieve a healthy work/life balance.
Builders, professionals, suppliers, manufacturers, trade contractors and any other DRHBA member are eligible to submit applications for the Awards of Excellence pursuant to the following eligibility requirements:
The 2021 Awards of Excellence pertain to projects launched or ongoing in the 2020 calendar year. However, the project does not have to remain on the market at the time that the Awards package submissions are due. Builders, professionals, suppliers, manufacturers, trade contractors and any other DRHBA member are eligible to submit applications for the Awards of Excellence pursuant to the following eligibility requirements:
1. The applicant must be a member in good standing of the DRHBA as of December 31, 2020 in order to submit an application.
2. The applicant must be a member in good standing of the DRHBA on the night of the Awards of Excellence in order to receive an award.
3. All entries must be for projects active between January 1 and December 31, 2020.
4. All projects must be located in the Durham Region.
- Description of community involvement (volunteer hours, projects, etc.):
Maximum of 10 photographs showing corporate citizenship. jpg, jpeg, gif, png
- Description of charitable giving:
- Description of partnerships with local charities and non-profit organizations:
- Description of how your business promotes work/life balance:
- Other information (awards won, community recognition, etc.):
- Link to video (optional):
You may add a link to a video you have uploaded to YouTube or Vimeo.
Employee work/life balance