Introduced in 2007, these awards recognize two separate builders based on volume of units produced. Small Volume builders will produce an annual unit volume of 60 units or less. Large Volume builders will produce an annual unit volume of 61 or more.
- Advertising & marketing
- Product designs and appeal
- Community involvement
- Provide written details of involvement or enhancement
- Support of industry
- Raising the awareness of the industry, promotion of the association, volunteer participation. Provide written details/examples.
- Sales success
The 2021 Awards of Excellence pertain to projects launched or ongoing in the 2020 calendar year. However, the project does not have to remain on the market at the time that the Awards package submissions are due. Builders, professionals, suppliers, manufacturers, trade contractors and any other DRHBA member are eligible to submit applications for the Awards of Excellence pursuant to the following eligibility requirements:
1. The applicant must be a member in good standing of the DRHBA as of December 31, 2020 in order to submit an application.
2. The applicant must be a member in good standing of the DRHBA on the night of the Awards of Excellence in order to receive an award.
3. All entries must be for projects active between January 1 and December 31, 2020.
4. All projects must be located in the Durham Region.
Advertising and marketing
Product designs and appeal
Support of industry