This award recognizes the achievements of builders and trades who, through strong commitment to worker safety and health, have developed and implemented high quality construction safety programs.
The written submission should outline critical success factors in workplace safety programs. Detail what, if any, extraordinary steps are taken to ensure safety and well-being of employees.
The 2021 Awards of Excellence pertain to projects launched or ongoing in the 2020 calendar year. However, the project does not have to remain on the market at the time that the Awards package submissions are due. Builders, professionals, suppliers, manufacturers, trade contractors and any other DRHBA member are eligible to submit applications for the Awards of Excellence pursuant to the following eligibility requirements:
1. The applicant must be a member in good standing of the DRHBA as of December 31, 2020 in order to submit an application.
2. The applicant must be a member in good standing of the DRHBA on the night of the Awards of Excellence in order to receive an award.
3. All entries must be for projects active between January 1 and December 31, 2020.
4. All projects must be located in the Durham Region.
- Description of achievements
Photos showing workplace safety (Max 5 – jpg, jpeg, gif, png)
- Link to Video (optional)