This is awarded to the member organization that achieves enterprise-wide success through employee training and development. They show that they excel at building and retaining talent, and are supported by the organization's leaders who foster a thorough learning culture.
The 2021 Awards of Excellence pertain to projects launched or ongoing in the 2020 calendar year. However, the project does not have to remain on the market at the time that the Awards package submissions are due. Builders, professionals, suppliers, manufacturers, trade contractors and any other DRHBA member are eligible to submit applications for the Awards of Excellence pursuant to the following eligibility requirements:
1. The applicant must be a member in good standing of the DRHBA as of December 31, 2020 in order to submit an application.
2. The applicant must be a member in good standing of the DRHBA on the night of the Awards of Excellence in order to receive an award.
3. All entries must be for projects active between January 1 and December 31, 2020.
4. All projects must be located in the Durham Region.
- Description of achievements
Maximum of 10 photographs showing training and development. jpg, jpeg, gif, png
- Link to Video (optional)