The 2022 Awards of Excellence pertain to projects launched or ongoing in the 2021 calendar year. However, the project does not have to remain on the market at the time that the Awards package submissions are due. Builders, professionals, suppliers, manufacturers, trade contractors and any other DRHBA member are eligible to submit applications for the Awards of Excellence pursuant to the following eligibility requirements:
1. The applicant must be a member in good standing of the DRHBA as of December 31, 2021 in order to submit an application.
2. The applicant must be a member in good standing of the DRHBA on the night of the Awards of Excellence in order to receive an award.
3. All entries must be for projects active between January 1 and December 31, 2021.
4. All projects must be located in the Durham Region.
This award recognizes a unique room or space within a home that is not a kitchen or bathroom. This room/space can be an addition to a home. Examples of areas that can be entered are rec rooms, media rooms, sports rooms, wine cellars, in-home gyms, indoor pool, garages.
- Description of space - Maximum 500 words
Maximum 500 words
jpg, jpeg, gif, png
- Square footage of space
- Floorplan of the space
- Who helped you?
Only include companies if they are DRHBA members.
|Use of space||25.0%|
|Uniqueness of design||25.0%|