This category can only be entered by Non-Builder members.
This award recognizes an innovative product/service by a DRHBA member that improves the residential and professional home building industry.
The written submission should outline why you believe your product is deserving of the Innovation of the Year Award.
The 2022 Awards of Excellence pertain to projects launched or ongoing in the 2021 calendar year. However, the project does not have to remain on the market at the time that the Awards package submissions are due. Builders, professionals, suppliers, manufacturers, trade contractors and any other DRHBA member are eligible to submit applications for the Awards of Excellence pursuant to the following eligibility requirements:
1. The applicant must be a member in good standing of the DRHBA as of December 31, 2021 in order to submit an application.
2. The applicant must be a member in good standing of the DRHBA on the night of the Awards of Excellence in order to receive an award.
3. All entries must be for projects active between January 1 and December 31, 2021.
4. All projects must be located in the Durham Region.
- Description of product - Maximum 500 Words
Describe the concept and key messaging. What innovative elements were strategically utilized? How does the product / service impact and benefit the target market? Maximum of 500 words.
- Product Name
Photo types accepted: jpg, jpeg, gif, png
- Link to video (optional):
You may add a link to a video you have uploaded to YouTube or Vimeo.
|Target Market Relevance||25.0%|