This is awarded to a renovator for their ongoing individual or corporate commitment to supporting channel partners. Key performance factors such as product quality, delivery, reliability, integrity, continuous improvement, product price and overall customer relations are evaluated.
Advertising and Marketing
Product Designs and Appeal
Support of Industry
The 2022 Awards of Excellence pertain to projects launched or ongoing in the 2021 calendar year. However, the project does not have to remain on the market at the time that the Awards package submissions are due. Builders, professionals, suppliers, manufacturers, trade contractors and any other DRHBA member are eligible to submit applications for the Awards of Excellence pursuant to the following eligibility requirements:
1. The applicant must be a member in good standing of the DRHBA as of December 31, 2021 in order to submit an application.
2. The applicant must be a member in good standing of the DRHBA on the night of the Awards of Excellence in order to receive an award.
3. All entries must be for projects active between January 1 and December 31, 2021.
4. All projects must be located in the Durham Region.
- How has your company demonstrated sales and marketing, and customer service excellence that goes above and beyond? - Maximum 500 Words
Photos showing various community aspects including architectural design and site plan (jpg, jpeg, gif, png)
- What innovations (including but not limited to products, designs, systems, and environmental) does your company/adopt and/or employ and why? - Maximum 500 Words
- How has your company demonstrated community service that goes above and beyond? - Maximum 500 words
- How has your company demonstrated support for the industry (including locally, provincially, nationally) - Maximum 500 Words
- Why is your company a leader in renovation within Ontario? - Maximum 500 Words
- Who helped you?
Specify person and/or company (must be a DRHBA member company).
- Link to video (optional):
You may add a link to a video you have uploaded to YouTube or Vimeo.
Advertising and marketing
Product designs and appeal
Support of industry