Please note a custom home is defined as:
1. The home is a single, detached dwelling
2. The home must be constructed and completed to qualify
3. The home is a one of a kind design and is not a minor modification of a production home
4. The home is only built once
In addition to Builders, this category is open to all Architects and Designers who are DRHBA members in good standing whether the builder IS or is NOT a DRHBA member. The winning Architect or Designer of an award will receive the sole recognition for the award if the builder is not a DRHBA member.
- Description of project
Maximum of 10 photographs/images/renderings showing interior, exterior and surroundings (as applicable). jpg, jpeg, gif, png
- Clean copy of floor plan (PDFs)
- Project Name
- Date the project was started and completed
- Who helped you?
Specify person and/or company (must be a DRHBA member company).
- Link to video (optional):
You may add a link to a video you have uploaded to YouTube or Vimeo to showcase your product.
|Overall interior / exterior appeal||25.0%|
|Use of building forms & materials||25.0%|
|Creative use of space||25.0%|
|Functionality of floor plan||25.0%|