The Award of Excellence for Corporate Citizenship will recognize a member company that has gone above and beyond to support their local community. The winning company will have a track record of helping local charities and organizations, will have strong ties in the community and of being proactive in helping their employees achieve a healthy work/life balance.
- Description of community involvement (volunteer hours, projects, etc.): - Maximum 500 Words
Photographs showing corporate citizenship. jpg, jpeg, gif, png
- Description of charitable giving (Maximum 500 Words)
- Description of partnerships with local charities and non-profit organizations: (Maximum 500 Words)
- Description of how your business promotes work/life balance (Maximum 500 Words)
- Other information (awards won, community recognition, etc.) (Maximum 500 Words)
- Link to video (optional):
You may add a link to a video you have uploaded to YouTube or Vimeo.
|Employee work/life balance||25.0%|